do catholics fail trigonometry because they’re afraid of sin
do irish people fail trigonometry because they can’t tan
does everyone else fail trigonometry just cos
Cheers. To Flynn Rider. The closest Disney ever came
to a realistic male character.
All the awards.
and the only disney character to question why everyone is singing.
someone right now could be thinking dirty thoughts about you
I encourage those who are to share them with me.
it’s gotten to the point where i cant even call what im doing “procrastinating” anymore, i should just be calling it “jeopardizing my future”
i’m awful. but awful rhymes with waffle, so it’s not that bad
the fuck kind of accent do you have
what kind of accent do you have where they don’t rhyme??
- told Neville to stand up to people
- confronted a full-sized mountain troll to save a girl he couldn’t stand
- said it didn’t matter whether someone was a pureblood, half-blood, or Muggle-born
- gave Dobby his sweater
- faced a bunch of giant spiders in the hopes of saving the school and clearing Hagrid’s name
- told Luna he loved her Quidditch commentary, and very sincerely tried to convince her he wasn’t teasing her
- stood up on a broken leg, trying to protect Harry
- gave up his grudge against Hermione the moment he learned how much she, Hagrid, and Buckbeak needed him
- realized he was wrong about Harry putting his name in the Goblet of Fire, and promptly went to apologize
- jumped into a freezing pond to save Harry and retrieve the Sword of Gryffindor
- confronted his best friend to prevent his sister’s heart being broken any further than it already was
- begged Bellatrix to torture him in place of Hermione
- couldn’t break up with a girl who drove him nuts because he didn’t want to hurt her feelings
- remembered the Hogwarts House Elves when no one else did, and wanted to make them evacuate, rather than order them to fight
- tried to go back to Harry and Hermione as soon as he left them
- didn’t make excuses for leaving, he came right out and admitted he had been wrong
- didn’t get angry at Hermione for taking a long time to forgive him
- saved Tonks’s life (while impersonating Harry to lower Harry’s chances of being killed, at the same time increasing his own)
- told Hermione not to curse Draco, even though he hates him
In conclusion, Ron is awesome. The end.
and he put his shoes and socks on dobby to be buried in because he knew how much dobby loved clothes. disliking ron weasley’s character makes 0 sense.
I will never not reblog Ron.
If we could all just laugh at ourselves, in hard times or good times, it would be an incredible world.